Self Proclaimed thickest skull in all of Haven, Brah is a man of few words, and easy to please, but devastating with the monstrous sword he carries.
Self Proclaimed thickest skull in all of Haven, Brah is a man of few words, easy to please, but devastating with the monstrous sword he carries around. No one is sure what a fisherman needs with such a thing. Brah just smiles and nods when its brought up, and then shrugs.
- Basic Statistics
|Ability||Mod||HP: ?||Speed: 30|
|Str: 10||0||AC: 10||Touch: 10|
|Dex: 10||0||Inish: +0||Flat Footed: 10|
|Con: 10||0||_*Vision* N/A||_*Size* Medium|
|Int: 10||0||_*Prof. Bonus* +2|
|Wis: 10||0||_*Languages* Common,|
|Base Atk: +0||Grapple: +0|
|Save||Base||A. Mod||M. Mod||Misc|
|Armor||Type||AC Bonus||Max Dex||Check||Spell Fail||Speed||Weight||Special Properties|
|Protective Item||AC Bonus||Weight||Special|
|Protective Item||AC Bonus||Weight||Special|
Special Abilities / Class Features
Part 1: The Basics
1. What is your full name?
2. Where and when were you born?
I was born in a small fish village 18 years ago, that was 501 right? Brah don’t count with numbers good.
3. Who are/were your parents? (Know their names, occupations, personalities, etc.)
Ray Ahn – Father, good fisher, lots of discipline, make Brah strong.
Lea Ahn – Mother, make fish good, love Brah.
4. Do you have any siblings? What are/were they like?
Brah only one, take all love from parents.
5. Where do you live now, and with whom? Describe the place and the person/people.
Brah roam now, look for things that need smashing. Brah crush meanies.
6. What is your occupation?
Sometimes fish, most of time crush.
7. Write a full physical description of yourself. You might want to consider factors such as: height, weight, race, hair and eye color, style of dress, and any tattoos, scars, or distinguishing marks.
Brah is human and big, strong, lots of muscles. Brah tall like big horse, maybe 2 horses or 4 ponies. Have short hair, brown like mud. Eyes same. Brah no wear dresses. Brah have a few scars from working on fishing boats.
8. To which social class do you belong?
Brah never go to class. No have lots of money, spend it all on mutton. mmmm, mutton.
9. Do you have any allergies, diseases, or other physical weaknesses?
Brah perfect. No Weakness.
10. Are you right- or left-handed?
11. What does your voice sound like?
Brah voice deep, boom like explosion.
12. What words and/or phrases do you use very frequently?
Come at me, Brah!
13. What do you have in your pockets?
Brah have no pockets. No need to carry things except sword, shield and food.
14. Do you have any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?
Brah strong, no one ever tell Brah he is annoying. Did I mention Brah strong?
Part 2: Growing Up
15. How would you describe your childhood in general?
Brah’s childhood good. Catch lots of fish with father. Brah good on boats. Help parents live good life. Eat lots.
16. What is your earliest memory?
Brah smash large tree in family yard, age 3. Dad not happy.
17. How much schooling have you had?
School no make muscles big, Brah have no need.
18. Did you enjoy school?
You not listening to Brah.
19. Where did you learn most of your skills and other abilities?
With Dad on boats. Hard work make Brah Strong. Brah learn sword to protect family from bad folk.
20. While growing up, did you have any role models? If so, describe them.
Dad great man. Work hard, make mom happy. Catch many fish.
21. While growing up, how did you get along with the other members of your family?
Brah love family. Work hard, make them happy.
22. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
Strong. Brah winning at life!
23. As a child, what were your favorite activities?
Fishing with dad.
24. As a child, what kinds of personality traits did you display?
Brah stubborn, and strong.
25. As a child, were you popular? Who were your friends, and what were they like?
Brah not have many friends. Brah okay by himself. Sometimes talk to fish mongers daughter at market.
26. When and with whom was your first kiss?
Brah kiss fish mongers daughter, Anabella. Make Brah feel funny.
27. Are you a virgin? If not, when and with whom did you lose your virginity?
Brah no kiss and tell.
28. If you are a supernatural being (i.e. mage, werewolf, vampire), tell the story of how you became what you are or first learned of your own abilities. If you are just a normal human, describe any influences in your past that led you to do the things you do today.
Brah Awesome naturally.
Part 3: Past Influences
29. What do you consider the most important event of your life so far?
Brah leave home to make name for self. Hard to leave family make Brah sad to think about it.
30. Who has had the most influence on you?
No one influence Brah. Brah his own man.
31. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
Brah told he has thickest head in Haven.
32. What is your greatest regret?
Brah no have time to think of regret. But leaving parents is sad.
33. What is the most evil thing you have ever done?
One time Brah steal mutton from market. Dad got upset. Brah never steal again.
34. Do you have a criminal record of any kind?
35. When was the time you were the most frightened?
Whats mean frightened?
36. What is the most embarrassing thing ever to happen to you?
Anabella kiss Brah. Brah blush.
37. If you could change one thing from your past, what would it be, and why?
Brah change nothing. Brah like Brah.
38. What is your best memory?
Long days fishing with dad.
39. What is your worst memory?
Getting in trouble for stealing.
Part 4: Beliefs And Opinions
40. Are you basically optimistic or pessimistic?
Brah have good outlook. Love life.
41. What is your greatest fear?
Brah no fear things, things fear Brah.
42. What are your religious views?
Brah have no opinion on thinky things like that.
43. What are your political views?
Brah think politics dumb.
44. What are your views on sex?
45. Are you able to kill? Under what circumstances do you find killing to be acceptable or unacceptable?
Brah kill meanies or people that hurt Brah’s companions.
46. In your opinion, what is the most evil thing any human being could do?
Hurt Brah’s friends.
47. Do you believe in the existence of soul mates and/or true love?
Brah love Anabella.
48. What do you believe makes a successful life?
Hard work, strong body, good food.
49. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings (i.e. do you hide your true self from others, and in what way)?
Brah never hide. Always show strength.
50. Do you have any biases or prejudices?
Brah prefer mutton to fish.
51. Is there anything you absolutely refuse to do under any circumstances? Why do you refuse to do it?
Brah never compromise. Brah knows right and no cave on that.
52. Who or what, if anything, would you die for (or otherwise go to extremes for)?
Family, Anabella, and companions.
Part 5: Relationships With Others
53. In general, how do you treat others (politely, rudely, by keeping them at a distance, etc.) Does your treatment of them change depending on how well you know them, and if so, how?
Brah treat all good. If they cross Brah or hurt family, Brah Smash.
54. Who is the most important person in your life, and why?
Dad, taught Brah good.
55. Who is the person you respect the most, and why?
Dad, taught Brah good.
56. Who are your friends? Do you have a best friend? Describe these people.
Brah travel with some good people. No have best friend though.
57. Do you have a spouse or significant other? If so, describe this person.
58. Have you ever been in love? If so, describe what happened.
Brah love Anabella, but Brah have to leave home and market to make name for himself.
59. What do you look for in a potential lover?
Nice to Brah. Soft, smell good.
60. How close are you to your family?
Brah love family.
61. Have you started your own family? If so, describe them. If not, do you want to? Why or why not?
No family, Brah maybe have family later when he return to Anabella. Brah teach them to be strong.
62. Who would you turn to if you were in desperate need of help?
Brah turn to Brah.
63. Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why?
Brah trust Brah.
64. If you died or went missing, who would miss you?
Brah’s family miss him, and maybe Anabella.
65. Who is the person you despise the most, and why?
Brah have no enemies because Brah smash them.
66. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict?
Brah no argue. Brah smash.
67. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations?
Brah natural leader.
68. Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Why or why not?
Brah like small groups. Not good with words.
69. Do you care what others think of you?
Part 6: Likes And Dislikes
70. What is/are your favorite hobbies and pastimes?
Fishing and eating. Brah likes to eat. Also smashing.
71. What is your most treasured possession?
My sword. Good for smashing.
72. What is your favorite color?
Brah like blue like good water.
73. What is your favorite food?
74. What, if anything, do you like to read?
Brah no like words and books.
75. What is your idea of good entertainment (consider music, movies, art, etc.)?
Food. Brah love food.
76. Do you smoke, drink, or use drugs? If so, why? Do you want to quit?
Brah likes grog. Make Brah feel warm.
77. How do you spend a typical Saturday night?
Smash, eat, drink, sleep.
78. What makes you laugh?
Smashing puny things.
79. What, if anything, shocks or offends you?
Meanies. Brah hate meanies.
80. What would you do if you had insomnia and had to find something to do to amuse yourself?
Smash, eat, drink, sleep.
81. How do you deal with stress?
Brah crush stress!
82. Are you spontaneous, or do you always need to have a plan?
Brah have plan, smash.
83. What are your pet peeves?
Meanies make Brah upset.
Part 7: Self Images And Etc.
84. Describe the routine of a normal day for you. How do you feel when this routine is disrupted?
Smash, eat, drink, sleep. Brah no like break in routine.
85. What is your greatest strength as a person?
86. What is your greatest weakness?
Brah have no weakness.
87. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
Nothing, Brah like Brah.
88. Are you generally introverted or extroverted?
Brah okay by himself. Sometimes like to travel with others though.
89. Are you generally organized or messy?
90. Name three things you consider yourself to be very good at, and three things you consider yourself to be very bad at.
Brah good at Fishing, Eating, and Smashing.
No good at numbers, words, books.
91. Do you like yourself?
Brah love Brah!
92. What are your reasons for being an adventurer (or doing the strange and heroic things that RPG characters do)? Are your real reasons for doing this different than the ones you tell people in public? (If so, detail both sets of reasons…)
Brah want to make name for Brah, make dad proud.
93. What goal do you most want to accomplish in your lifetime?
Make good life for self and Family.
94. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
95. If you could choose, how would you want to die?
Brah want to die old man.
96. If you knew you were going to die in 24 hours, name three things you would do in the time you had left.
Smash, Eat, Sleep.
97. What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death?
Strong Man Brah!
98. What three words best describe your personality?
Strong, hungry, Strong.
99. What three words would others probably use to describe you?
Dumb, strong, hungry.
100. If you could, what advice would you, the player, give to your character? (You might even want to speak as if he or she were sitting right here in front of you, and use proper tone so he or she might heed your advice…)
Listen before you smash. Sometimes talking is ok.